means 意味EN[miːnz] [-iːnz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFmeanPREmé-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFmeanPRmeaningPT, PPmeantPT, PPmeaned
- The mean intrajudge of of %SS was 83%.
- Although the that they were , they were such that we could by no means their
- "emptyhanded" doesn't mean that you didn't what you for.
- The that repunctuating Shakespeare's their meaning.
- from ectrophysiological which also the that can meaning.
- He's a : he resays he's - any of its meaning.
Definition of means in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)