means 意味EN[miːnz] [-iːnz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFmeanPREmé-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFmeanPRmeaningPT, PPmeantPT, PPmeaned
- "emptyhanded" doesn't mean that you didn't what you for.
- achloropsia meant he could not and of
- That will mean that will be as , and it would for remutualisation of a of the .
- just an to and , the has meaning.
- from ectrophysiological which also the that can meaning.
- The that repunctuating Shakespeare's their meaning.
Definition of means in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)