means 意味EN[miːnz] [-iːnz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFmeanPREmé-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFmeanPRmeaningPT, PPmeantPT, PPmeaned
- It all on meaning of is is. -
- some of the that were , of was by no means a ; this was Watterson a the .
- these are , in which semimalleable of are into by means of by .
- He's a : he resays he's - any of its meaning.
- from ectrophysiological which also the that can meaning.
- The that repunctuating Shakespeare's their meaning.
Definition of means in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)