many 意味EN[ˈmɛnɪi] [ˈmɛni] [ˈmɪni] [-ɛni] [ˈmæni] [-æni]
- 名詞 (Noun)PLmanies
- 代名詞 (Pronoun)
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- had her many , but she it.
- Just as you have the to your , I have the to . Many she's , but I don't . "I can from one ." "So can I."
- The of archaeocytes is - by the that they are not only in but are also at the of in many [19 ].
- Many in were because they were of .
- Many to .
- Many at our have to the 'flu .
Definition of many in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)