make known 意味 EN
Definition of make known in English Dictionary
- 動詞 (Verb)SGmaking knownPRmade knownPT, PPmade known
- to announce some information generally.
- The decision was made known when it appeared on the evening news.
- to disclose a secret.
- I wouldn't make this known to anyone else, if I were you.
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
類似の単語 (Look-Alike Words)
- en make news
- en take down
- en make moan
- en came down
- en move down
Meaning of make known for the defined word.
文法的に、この熟語"make known"は 動詞
明確性: レベル 1
明確 ➨ 多目的