- 動詞 (Verb)BFlooseSGloosesPT, PPloosedSUF-ing
- Don't the loose in the you whether the is .
- He's so , and I'd to him loose in my and what he .
- The loose to Sheringham and might have to from a he it to Benayoun, whose was by .
- Loose of not 4% in are -crated.
- Loose of not 4-1/2 in eggcrated.
- The the until they loose.
- It didn't until she his with a of : she that , and he , , and orifically jimjammed his loose.
- The was to and loose.
Definition of loosing in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)