- 名詞 (Noun)BFlimit
- 動詞 (Verb)BFlimitPRlimitingPT, PPlimited
- A new state constitutional convention could not limit individual liberties, according to the proconvention group Con Con for Court Reform.
- In addition, we show that the habitat networks of a limited set of species can be combined into a single network which accounts for their autoecological requirements.
- If at any hole a competitor play his first stroke from outside the limits of the teeing-ground, he shall count that stroke, tee a ball, and play his second stroke from within these limits.
- There is too, at this point in time, an aesthetic disadvantage to filmsetting in that the range of type faces specially designed for it is still extremely limited.
- The judge, not weeping any, throws the book at him, which means he gives Bob the limit.
- The city grew over the years by gobbling up land around its limits.
Definition of limits in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)