lies 意味EN[laɪz] [-aɪz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFlieSUF-ies
- 動詞 (Verb)BFliePRlyingPT, PPliedPTlayPPlain
- 形容詞 (Adjective)BFlie
- the and it lies in his to of when his has to it.
- I were any lies in the , but it does and with the .
- this lay the that could only 'an number' of the supercolossi that and were to build[.]
- Lying on my sunchair, I my on for a while.
- Lying on a , her - , , and by a , she and unseductive.
- Lying , dishelmed and , and . — .
- I in the man's , and he was lying.
Definition of lies in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)