- 動詞 (Verb)BFimposeSGimposesPRimposing
- Instead of having a nice modular eggcrate, we now want to build an immodular eggcrate. Deliberately we want to impose upon future teachers, not the nice simple eggcrate, but a more complicated one.
- We find new restrictions on the Hilbert space of pure gravity by imposing invariance under large diffeomorphisms and normalizability of the wave function.
- On the way to my office I imagined Cynthia as a chrysalis, my imposed burden of studenthood, falling off me, drifting into the night.
- Perhaps there are no real patterns, only those that we feeble-mindedly impose.
- But how effective could such actions be against Torschlusspanik — a flight to the exit by investors convinced that a moratorium and exchange restrictions would soon be imposed?
Definition of imposed in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)