ideas 意味EN[aɪˈdi.əz] [aɪˈdɪəz]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFideaPLideæ
- Evidences from ectrophysiological studies which employed affective priming paradigms also support the idea that music can convey emotional meaning.
- In principle such ideas could be reconciled with the demands of the reflators, the regulators and the rest.
- 1993, I had lost him. He might have been speaking Ursprache, for all that I understood. — Will Self, My Idea of Fun
- Ideas produced by intellectual analysis have only intramental existence.
- 'Oxford's great metaphasiarch', as Punch once called him, was seldom guilty of metaphasis, or the transposition of sounds. What he transposed was ideas.
- With all due respect, doctor, do you really think that playing God and researching human immortality is a good idea?
- Although I liked your suggestion, I'll go with my original idea.
Definition of ideas in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- en ideasthesia