goods 意味EN[ɡʊdz] [-ʊdz] [(baɖáː’iʕu)] [(sílaʕ)] [(biɖáːʕah)]
- 名詞 (Noun)BFgood
- If you to good in the , you have to with the .
- , by , is an ... for in a monoblue (just trust me on this one), and it a good , all untapping.
- has to the , to the of goods to the of Arish and Rafah and to the .
- Better to the .
- Good exhilarates the ; exhilarates the .
- Good , I can't to the of the !
- their to do for the best.
- The duchovbots had to do . 8 . could any better.
- "The of the commons" is that to of their or their family's for the good.
Definition of goods in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)