formed 意味EN[fɔːmd] [fɔɹmd] [-ɔː(ɹ)m]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFformSGformsPRformingPREfor-
- of a of the paramesocolic formed which neonatorum.
- However, the through to the the of the forming of the to the to the of was .
- , - buriers who and undergrub him and howk the his sausagy form into. — Kinnell.
- The 01–41 was by (Lewisburg, PA) in both the and nonbiotinylated forms.
- has the forms.
- Therefore, the of that and ketogluconate could not be formed.
Definition of formed in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)