- 動詞 (Verb)BFexcludeSGexcludesPT, PPexcludedSUF-ing
- 前置詞 (Preposition)
- These CD4 - were with and were excluded from the , to overadjustment.
- We thus exclude that the of the was hemoconcentration.
- One of these was excluded (polyneuropathy, bilateral vestibulopathy).
- In this , the nonangel is in the , but in the a (Jeffery) is excluded.
- with or , meibomitis, as were also excluded.
- with , exodeviation at than at of ≥10Δ, were excluded.
Definition of excluding in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)