- 名詞 (Noun)BFeventPREeven-
- The remaining cell events exhibited a consistent ratio of infrared vs. far red fluorescence attributable to chlorophyll, resulting in a narrow linear distribution of cell events on the flow cytogram.
- As outlined above, a series of novel morphological traits are correlated with the cladogenetic events in Petrocosmea, all are first documented in present study.
- Introspectability cannot be the mark of the mental because one can introspect physical states, like indigestion or other internal physical events in the body.
- The advertisers [ … ] got a nice mix of celebrity and wonkery, but the dinner had the feeling of an artifact, not of a contemporary event.
- [ … ] the result was a warning to all exhibition organisers about the dangers of overpromising and underdelivering when promoting events.
- I'd like to set straight some misconceptions about recent events.
Definition of events in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)