- 動詞 (Verb)BFdislikeSGdislikesPRdislikingPREdis-
- It was his belief in his father's indifference or dislike that hardened and imbruted him; it is only when he hears how that father loved him that I now melt his pride and curb his passions.
- I strongly dislike the idea of calling one of my OFCs "Mary Sue". It's too negative a connotation, and one that I try diligently to avoid.
- take a dislike ; to take pleasure in his opponent's death
Definition of disliked in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)