difficult 意味EN[ˈdɪfɪkəlt] [ˈdɪfɪˌkʌlt] [ˈdɪfɪkl̩t]
- 動詞 (Verb)SGdifficultsPRdifficultingPT, PPdifficulted
- 形容詞 (Adjective)COMmore difficultSUPmost difficult
- The is difficult to , but not .
- The with and had , more difficult a than it had been , their .
- It was to in her , but it was difficult to of , and Congreve was to the of Adamitism.
- It's a , we it , it shouldn't be too difficult.
- It is that allergoids by with are - of and their is very difficult.
- does to his , but it is too difficult.
Definition of difficult in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)