considered 意味EN[kənˈsɪdɚd] [kənˈsɪdəd]
- 動詞 (Verb)BFconsiderSGconsidersPRconsideringPREcon-SUF-red
- In this paper, we consider the robustification of Fisher’s least significant difference (LSD) test for multiple comparison tests.
- But Private Angelo is considered to be Britain's first filmset commercially distributed book.
- Since we considered the keratin in liquid water at ~ pH = 7, histidine was left unprotonated.
- Consider that we’ve had three major events and the year has hardly begun.
- Considering some of the other offers that were made, allowing this one piece of merchandise was by no means a cash grab; this was merely Watterson putting a toe in the water.
Definition of considered in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)