- 名詞 (Noun)BFconditionPREcon-
- 動詞 (Verb)BFconditionPRconditioningPT, PPconditioned
- these are in , but condition of, a
- We to if m 6 A in S. was in a subribosomes and the conditions in which mRNA and are .
- She will her — though its condition and fustering it an almost .
- Conditions those are as .
- Conditions are which the and the for of these .
- Conditions were at the . and , than all , .
- IT is how the to the of , and how they to homœopathically in the conditions.
- The also of where the in interepizootic (or indeed, through gerbil population crashes), which be by conditions.
- - and on conditions.
Definition of conditions in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)