- 動詞 (Verb)BFcompriseSGcomprisesPT, PPcomprisedPREcom-SUF-ing
- Each condition had five blocks of data, which were comprised of controls, nonCF Pa, mucoid Pa and nonmucoid Pa (Pa was either live cells or spent culture filtrates as indicated).
- As currently circumscribed, Lecidella is comprised of crustose lichens characterized by black lecideine apothecia [ …]
- The underlying pathological aberrations comprise insulin resistance and bihormonal dysfunction of the pancreatic α- and β-cells.
Definition of comprising in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)