- 動詞 (Verb)BFcompareSGcomparesPRcomparingPREcom-SUF-red
- Experiments in the macaque show that eye movement speed can be >20% higher when the target is rewarded compared with nonrewarded (Bendiksby and Platt 2006).
- He no longer works for individuals, since they are small potatoes compared to his corporate clients.
- The income from gold-plated widgets is small beer compared to the income from the standard ones.
- Compared with control animals, in rabbits treated with acetylsalicylic acid for 14 days small discontinuities were observed in glycocalix, and epithelium was disorganized and slightly vacuolized.
- Compared to controls, larval EcR mutants were hyposensitive to both thermal (Fig 2A) and mechanical (Fig 3A) stimulation.
- Compared with SNA, BD with arthritis exhibited relatively high levels of glutamate, valine, citramalate, leucine, methionine sulfoxide, glycerate, phosphate, lysine, isoleucine, urea, and citrulline.
- The 30-day mortality, stent patency, and the incidences of endoleaks and ischemia of the buttocks and lower limbs were compared.
Definition of compared in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)