another 意味EN[əˈnʌðə(ɹ)] [əˈnʌðɚ] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 代名詞 (Pronoun)PREano-
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- [ … ] the of the - [ … ] another in the of the .
- In another , 23% of MSM having serodiscordant with a nonmain and 9% with a in the 12 .
- 2 has its lithobraking , another for robotkind.
- Another is , - trabeculitis or [11 ].
- Another of are from hairplucks.
- Another is that have the and they did their to the at .
- is a , you to of one another.
- I this has in it and I to it into the another.
- The "heavy" can be gradably: one can be or than another.
Definition of another in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)