another 意味EN[əˈnʌðə(ɹ)] [əˈnʌðɚ] [-ʌðə(r)]
- 代名詞 (Pronoun)PREano-
- 限定詞 (Determiner)
- The twistgrip has yet another : from a , the , the (slowly) of a .
- [ … ] the of the - [ … ] another in the of the .
- Who one , and another , / My him as the of . — .
- Another the the setting's frontstage and .
- Another , cubensis, is than the , but to and .
- Another is by the as Mahligai [ …] which on in an to them.
- To the is to the one and the another.
- a is one , a from which to the can be another.
- The "heavy" can be gradably: one can be or than another.
Definition of another in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)