- 名詞 (Noun)BFanimal
- Some animals their to .
- By the animals or (Bryozoa) are with the , although from the of a .
- The -spermed was the animal in the .
- Animals were on 21 anesthetisation with .
- Animals were for 7 and then to a AIN-93M (10% kcals from fat) or a HF (45% kcals from fat; Harlan Teklad, TD.06415) for 24 wk.
- Animals were and only (range of carapace width: 8–9 cm) in intermolt were in the .
- , fibrinopurulent with of and was the of animals.
- To the aquaretic we and in and animals.
- If we our and we will be animals.
Definition of animals in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)