- 動詞 (Verb)BFaddSGaddsPRadding
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Chapman to this entry?)
- When you add the spaghetti or tonnarelli, she says, “test it as you cook, so it’s al dente; in Rome we don’t like pasta mushy.”
- We're adding another wall in this room during the remodeling. The wind blew against the walls of the tent.
- Add some water to the sauce, but don't overthin it.
- Add a soupçon of red pepper. Coffee with a soupçon of cognac.
- Add up the prices and find out how much it will cost.
- The tissues were rapidly homogenized using a polytron, and 800 ¼L of 1% Triton X-100 was then added.
- In addition, a band supershift was observed when anti-c-Jun antibody was added.
- He declined to take part in the meeting because he did not feel he had anything to add.
Definition of added in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)