- 名詞 (Noun)BFaction
- 動詞 (Verb)BFactionPRactioningPT, PPactioned
- But how could such actions be Torschlusspanik — a to the by that a and would be ?
- I your actions an is a to you .
- I that the action of on this , has a of it into this - .
- Action are to the .
- Action were from the midmyocardial at (4000, 2000, 1000, 500, 333 and 250 ms BCL) (Fig 9 ).
- Thioglycollates are - , and can to the their action.
- on the in the with no of action.
- When of his wife's the , he of a his actions.
Definition of actions in English Dictionary
- 品詞階層 (Part-of-Speech Hierarchy)
- fr actions