- 名詞 (Noun)
- A mammal of the family Leporidae, with long ears, long hind legs and a short, fluffy tail.
- The fur of a rabbit typically used to imitate another animal's fur.
- A runner in a distance race whose goal is mainly to set the pace, either to tire a specific rival so that a teammate can win or to help another break a record; a pacesetter.
- (cricket) A very poor batsman; selected as a bowler or wicket-keeper.
- (computing theory) A large element at the beginning of a list of items to be bubble sorted, and thus tending to be quickly swapped into its correct position. Compare turtle.
- 動詞 (Verb)
- (intransitive) To hunt rabbits.
- (US, intransitive) To flee.
- (Britain, intransitive) To talk incessantly and in a childish manner; to babble annoyingly.
- To study like a Trojan