- 名詞 (Noun)
- Substance, material.
- A condition, subject or affair, especially one of concern.
- An approximate amount or extent.
- (obsolete) The essence; the pith; the embodiment.
- (obsolete) Inducing cause or reason, especially of anything disagreeable or distressing.
- (obsolete) Pus.
- 動詞 (Verb)
- (intransitive) To be important.
- (transitive, obsolete outside dialects) To care about, to mind; to find important.
- To form pus or matter, as an abscess; to maturate.
- (A cow would find no joy in scampering up craggy hills to nibble nothing more than an agarita bush.)